Trainer Tools and Resources
1. Go to: \SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Thief\Binaries
2. RENAME the "Win64" folder to whatever you want e.g. "Win64Backup"
3. COPY the "Win32" folder, so it should be "Win32 - Copy"
4. RENAME the "Win32 - Copy" folder to "Win64"
I just tried this a couple hours ago & now I'm finally playing the game, hope it helps you out too
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem