Divinity: Original Sin Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Found game version same as recent trainer. Nuff said--trainer doesn't work. I with others patiently wait...
[Edited by Ratsneve, 1/10/2016 1:55:53 PM]
Dumb...dee...dumb...dumb...! I feel like a clueless fool.
[Edited by Ratsneve, 1/12/2016 6:26:34 PM]
Only good thing to say at this point while waiting forever is that so far I'm having fun playing without any cheating needed!
[Edited by Ratsneve, 1/14/2016 1:54:52 PM]
Looks like this thread can sleep forever--I applied the God Mode cheat, "value 0 type 5 value 1 type 4" and it works and doesn't subtract much from the battles except you don't get to use up your 'health' resources.
[Edited by Ratsneve, 1/16/2016 6:07:27 PM]
Enhanced Edition version and it is v220.127.116.117 matching the trainer. 'Does not work' means the game screen locks up within minutes if trainer is activated and within seconds when an option is activated. I haven't had any success using the trainer at all. I have checked the Steam game cache and it has always passed.
I'm using Windows 7 with Windows Updates and I've tried the 3 troubleshooting steps attested to in order to post. The only way out is C-A-D to Task Manager. Without the trainer running the game is solid--no problems.
Your last post was dated the day the latest trainer was released so it sounded like there was yet another trainer update due. Since no one else has posted one way or another I haven't a clue whether others are having trouble or not? I've been playing the game successfully using the GodMode .config edit mentioned in another post BUT if the trainer is working for everyone else playing the Enhanced Edition then I would like to figure out what has gone wrong for me.
[Edited by Ratsneve, 1/19/2016 2:39:30 AM]
1. I always run the trainer using admin. 2. I disabled MS Security Essentials once to verify that it was not causing the problem. 3. And I tried running the trainer after the game was running using Alt-Tab and it ran and locked the screen identical to normal. Before the screen/game locking the trainer does its normal verbal responses leading one to think it is working--then it locks up.
[Edited by Ratsneve, 1/19/2016 2:48:59 AM]
Also please try starting a new game and run game in window mode, so we have the same testing environment.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.