Divinity: Original Sin Discussion
I don't know if you were answering to my post, but I'll just assume you were.
I don't have any of those programs and, by the way, that program would be a very strange one indeed, since this is the behavior I'm seeing (steps to reproduce it):
- Make sure you have some ability points available to be used in game.
- Let's say you have 1 in the Bows weapons ability in game. Change it to 2 through the editor (Abilities->Weapons->Bows).
- Go back into the game, use your ability points to change a different ability, so that the game registers the change done through the editor. Now the Bows ability in game has value 2.
- Go back to the editor. In the editor now Abilities->Defence->Willpower has value 2. Change it to 3.
- Now go back to the game and use your ability points to change another ability, so that the game registers the change done with the Editor. Now, in game, Bows will have value 3! Willpower, in game, will be unmodified through the entire process (unless obviously you chose to change willpower with your ability points in game, but changing that will have no effect on the values of either Abilities->Weapons->Bows or Abilities->Defence->Willpower in the editor).
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.