Divinity: Original Sin Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
New trainer is crashing my game, previous one was working perfectly.
In event log I got a log like below.
Faulting application name: EoCApp.exe, version: 184.108.40.206, time stamp: 0x53e37e4c
Faulting module name: EoCApp.exe, version: 220.127.116.11, time stamp: 0x53e37e4c
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0030cdbc
Faulting process id: 0x144c
Faulting application start time: 0x01cfb3e626ddde6d
Also thanks for being so diligent with the updates. You guys rock as always.
1. How can I use the Numpad keys for trainer when game uses them for the hotbar numbers?
2. Trainer crashes when going back to main menu from within play session. I think I have the correct trainer; I am using Steam Trainer and game is from Steam.
Thoughts on these appreciated
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.