The same goes for modifying item counts using the lower window.
Are you aware that will only stop Steam from updating the games you aren't currently playing?
If you do as you instructed the game will still patch the next time you start the game.
The option for "not keeping game updated" is just so Steam wont tie up your PC with a crap load of updates on games you haven't played in a while.
Yeah some issues remained after 126.96.36.199 so they did a .41 update.
Thank you for all your feedback. It's helped us fix a number of issues which were hard to track.
- Fixed: Crashes on saving
- Fixed: Dialogs locking up when talking to certain npcs with two players
- Fixed: Extremely big pool of blood
- Fixed: Cloud artefacts
- Fixed: Crash during unlearning active skills
- Fixed: Steam cloud saving (the Steam from Valve that is, the Steam cloud in game was already working )
- Fixed: German and French translation artefacts. You still need to manually activate the subtitles in the options screen. We'll make it automatic on the next update.
- Fixed: Corruption caused by video playback on Mac
EDIT: I know the game had to be released and they delayed it once already despite having gone over budget but it's unfortunate that it still got a bit rushed although Larian is also pretty dedicated to their community and with updating the game so it will be fixed in time, however here for you guys on CH maintaining trainer compatibility for what could end up being daily or bi-daily updates is likely going to be a issue, however I do hope you keep the trainer active even if it might be like the situation with Van Helsing where it's slowed down to updating it once every few weeks or so.
[Edited by LordJB, 7/1/2014 2:09:37 PM]