How are you finding the game after this latest update? (CK2) Seems like they added further depth to the whole antipope thing.
Have any of you played "The Slender Man?"
Walk though forest,collect book pages,avoid The Slender Man...
Games like that are only good for a one-time experience. There is a reason why it's freeware because it offers very little.
2. Call of Duty WW2 - Short SP Campaign. Graphically fabulous but feels like a total ripoff. it feels like ure in a Publisher controlled movie with lil for us players to do. and i hate MP.
3. Star Wars Battlefront 2 - Not a bad game for me being heavily pro. so i guess i cant be trusted to give an unbiased opinion lol Liked the MP too. Gfx are fabulous.
4. Dying Light Enhanced Edition (The Following) - Seriously this is the best zombie game ive ever played. and right now playing it for the Nth time.
I dont like zombies, never have, but they dont bother me in that game at all, nor in the Dead Rising series (which is another awesome zombie series, not just 1 game, but all of them are good. 4 is ok, but I have still played it 3 times, it is so good).
My games (I play all different games, depending on my mood, so I switch around a lot, maybe 30 minutes here, an hour there, then back to my 3 staple games here):
1. Warhammer Vermintide
2. The Crew
3. Wolfenstein II The New Colosus
Games I am still working on finishing:
2. Deadfall Adventures
3. Mad Max
4. Dishounored 2
5. Mafia III
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem