X Rebirth Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Can someone explain to me how rep works.. I.e how to raise it lower it..
1. Open the trainer and open your save game.
2. Click on "Other factions".
3. Find the faction you wish to edit eg: Sovereign Syndicate.
4. Double click on the faction you wish to edit to bring up it's relation list.
5. Find "Player" and edit the number, up to a maximum of 1.00 or minimum of -1.00.
6. Press "Set" to save the value to your save file.
7. Load the game and enjoy your newfound love/hate.
Note: The maximum value of friend or foe value in the game seems to be 30.
1.00 = +30 respect in game and -1.00 = -30 in game. I have set the value to 100.00 in the editor and it still only said +30 in game.
If you didn't know already, you can check your faction standing in game by pressing "return" and choosing option 2(Info), then option 1(My own status).
Exactly what range has what impact, I don't know. Perhaps at -5 they attack you, while at -30 they call a fleet to come and kick you in the family jewels. You'll just have to play around and find out
Hope this helps
[Edited by Deviousfurball, 11/26/2013 12:49:06 PM]
[Edited by Deviousfurball, 11/26/2013 1:00:15 PM]
[Edited by Deviousfurball, 11/26/2013 1:09:10 PM]
[Edited by Deviousfurball, 11/26/2013 1:10:26 PM]
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem