2. Saints Row IV
3. Fallout New Vegas with mods
4. Dragon Age Origins
5. Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
2. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2- huge replay value, turn based tactics games are the best.
3. Pokemon Emerald- for nostalgia and also gigantic replay value. Battle Frontier is the best part of any Pokemon game so far and for some unknown reason they have not replicated it since Emerald.
4. Super Mario Sunshine- my favorite mario game, you need a platformer in the mix.
5. Minecraft- Incredible time-sink game, you need a sandbox game in the mix.
I can see myself putting thousands of hours into each one of those games. They all have massive replay value, and I still play each one of those games regularly to this day, despite their not being very new.
Minecraft (with or without mods)
Sim City 4000
Fallout: New Vegas (with mods)
TES4: Oblivion (with mods)
Dhampster, you have not commented. What would you take?
I was waiting for people to post before I shared.
Sid Meier's Pirates. I choose this because I never get tired of it.
Europa Universalis 3. Yeah, there's 4. But 3 has a built up selection of mods.
Morrowind. And I'd load up an external drive with mods to bring with, and it comes with the tools to create your own content. A lifetime of gaming just by itself.
Minecraft. A procedurally-generated lego set. What's not to love?
Mount and Blade: Warband. With mods, it is in the same category as Pirates: never get tired of replaying.
Pokemon Soul Silver (+ ar codes)
Total War: Shogun 2
Terraria (+ Terrariviewer mod)
Sid Meier's Pirates (+ mega trainer)
All of these have huge replay value to me.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem