X Rebirth Discussion
Btw, is there a 3d person view?
No there isn't, they released a statement that they'll look to add it in an soon to come update *Rolls eyes*.
to be honest the bugs in this game are piling up.
* capships getting stuck on trading, not docking to load and offload wares.
* capships not attacking/retaliating when attacked.
* capships that carry a mess of drones not deploying drones when attacked.
* capships often not following you.
* construction ship not deploying correctly when starting a station build.
* capships completely stop doing anything when attacked.
* a lone enemy fighter always seeming to find your capship and harassing it until the capship dies of bug bites (see * number 2).
* not being able to assign a combat capship to guard/escort your freighter capship. (Still * number 2 though).
* not being able to simply tell one of your capships to fly to System XXX and wait for further instructions.
* mining capship trying to mine roids/minable sources that contain no materials.
* mining capship not even mining anything, just flying around at booster speed just sending out drones to collect pebbles.
* not being able to tag said pebbles for the capship to send a drone for pick up like they showed in that fancy youtube vid on their channel.
* not being able to tag a large roid for the mining capship to blast with the capital mining laser like they showed in that fancy youtube vid on their channel.
* sometimes you will fly through stations and your weapons fire will go through the target instead of hitting it.
* sometimes when you land and exit the skunk, you will just fall through the floor.
* sometimes the info/comunications screen will show an empty chair with a metal plating background, at which stage you cannot save the game anymore. and you cannot use the 6 option menu anymore.
* randomly the side console will stop reacting to the mouse cursor and clicks.
think thats all the major problems I've encounted so far...
I really get the feeling that I am playing a game that is barely out of the beta stage.
hope all this gets fixed but to keep playing the same part of the game over and over again due to bugs in the campaign is really annoying. and I feel quite sure that freeplay is also affected by all this.
[Edited by tommygunner70, 11/16/2013 10:17:37 PM]
I am disappointed in this.
Actually looks like the game barely finished alpha stage...
Because alpha is mostly for the engine and graphic features, most of features and bug fixes come in Beta.
Here we got the same situation, but with the fully released game.
Biggest dissapointement since Rome 2.
IF you have started in sandbox you're just left to explore and that's more for people who have played the campaign. Start with campaign and that is the tutorial. It's not great but it will point you in the right direction.
You'll find a lot of answers here: forum.egosoft.com/index.php
I've played 2 games that were still in alpha, and XR seems like its in beta stage to me.
in alpha's you can expect crashes at least every hour, if not every 30 minutes. that and most of the content isn't in yet, models having bugs and textures not showing properly. also FPS Lag is extremely severe.
And before you ask, no I cannot say anything specific about said 2 games. NDA is still in effect.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem