Battlefield 4 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1) download trainer
2) place the trainer into the Battlefield 4 game folder.
My folder was here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4
However, if you didn't buy your game and are using some sort of hacked version, then only YOU know where you installed it
3) RUN THE TRAINER and LEAVE IT RUNNING.
4) If you have the LEGIT ORIGIN version, then press PLAY CAMPAIGN on the web page on the BattleLog launcher.
5) If you have some 'other' version, then double click on bf4.exe or launch the game however the instructions of your non-legit game says.
6) When you get to main menu, Press F1 and listen for 'ACTIVATED'
if you see "Launch Trainer in Battlefield Directory" then you didn't move it to the game directory
if you hear "Trainer cannot find game" then you one of the following problems has happened:
1) you launched the game first before the trainer
2) the game isn't running
3) something is blocking the trainer
4) the trainer doesn't have admin priviledges
crashing when using the trainer:
1) wrong version
2) something blocked the trainer from injecting into the game
this is the best I can do to help.
the trainer looks for bf4.exe to be running or bf4_x86.exe to be running and is tailored to work best if you launch the game through the actual BattleLog web portal.
any other questions about this game I am going to refer to this posting since it covers your problem in one way or another. There is no other advice.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4\__Installer\vc\vc2012Update3\redist
this has been covered several times before
I have found a solution after hours of trying different stuff Just open Origin and find bf4 in your game-list, right-click and find "Game Properties" and choose Battlefield 4 (x86) instead of (x64) and run the game through Origin.
originally posted by RuM_:
I'm running on win7 64bit.
(Remember to have the trainer in your game-dir)
I have found a solution after hours of trying different stuff
Just open Origin and find bf4 in your game-list, right-click and find "Game Properties" and choose Battlefield 4 (x86) instead of (x64) and run the game through Origin.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem