Not that this should be reposted since it's in the troubleshooting guide but since some of you refuse to consult that and fill up the topic with issues that cannot be reproduced (Copied / Pasted from Caliber...yes he is that fed up with issue reports that do not help with QA in the slightest)
ok here is the list for peeps with problems
1) make sure you actually have the latest version of the game. we have no idea what the 'scene' version is. the trainer was made with legit fully patched steam version.
2) make sure you have the latest trainer. delete your trainer. clear your internet cache. download the trainer again.
3) make sure to give the trainer admin priviledges
4) make sure nothing is trying to block the trainer.. IE anti virus, anti malware, firewall, etc.
if you still have probs, likely it's STILL something on your end wrong.. however, we need info
1) where did you get the game? 2) do you know if you are running dx9 or dx11? 3) is the crash repeatable and when/where does it happen.
many people are using this just fine, so be aware that the 1-4 instructions are likely your problem.