Papers Please Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
[Edited by Lisa2862, 8/11/2013 11:58:12 AM]
1. Reinstall the .NET Framework versions 3.5 and 4.0 (yes you need to do both, not just the latest).
2. Run the sfc /scannow command at the command prompt.
[Edited by Neo7, 8/11/2013 1:11:10 PM]
But I believe you either got not enough rights or any security software is blocking the trainer.
However it's like Neo said a more generic error generated by the .NET framework where I would need to debug it on your computer to see the exactly method causing this issue.
[Edited by Lisa2862, 8/11/2013 4:56:49 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.