PayDay 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
reboot.... your keyboard cache is flooded with instructions from both the game and the trainer at the same time. it happens sometimes when two programs are trying to access it at once..
I did want to give you a heads up though, the instructions packaged with the trainer still say you'll only get 1000 xp per click of the option, which led me to a mortified revelation when I noticed I was getting 500k instead. I'm not asking for a change to the trainer, just felt like making a note of the discrepancy there.
I did have a couple concerns/questions:
1. Unlimited Ammo- I read thru tutorial multiple times to make sure I wasn't missing anything. When I activate U.A. for the gun I'm holding, it shows the ammo count rise to 1800; cool beans......until you run over ammo dropped by cops, then it resets to standard ammo count. This wouldn't be a HUGE issue except you tend to run that stuff over every 5 inches during a firefight and quickly run out of ammo during a fight Am I doing something wrong?
2. No Reload- This is only one I can seem to get working. Says activated but ammo count still runs down and I have to reload. Anybody else?
3. Fast Drill- I've noticed when I use this, my drill starts in the "overheated" state and I can't recover it. I literally have to TAB out of game, kill trainer, restart trainer, then TAB back into game and upon first attempt at restarting drill, it opens instantly. Again, am I doing something wrong?
My apologies for the lengthy post, but no quick way of asking these without some details Thank you in advance.
1- Sadly this is unavoidable, think of it as an ammo refresh button (it still puts your ammo at max, which is useful regardless) but also this is an incredible boon for snipers who don't tend to run into ammo from their vantage points.
2- I haven't had any trouble with the no reload option, can't help here.
3- Has happened to me occasionally. I find that if you use the 'no jamming' option in conjunction with the instant drill, this problem can be avoided entirely.
[Edited by eatgreencrayons, 8/13/2014 2:04:58 AM]
we tested the trainer 5 mins after the last patch and all options worked fine. it is best to engage the no alarms no police stuff at the beginning of a mission and also when you put on the masks as well. I have no other suggestions since the options work fine here.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.