PayDay 2 Discussion
The latest patch introduced the cloaker, which has an instant KO ability that ignores health and armour.
This has taken a lot of the single player mess around with cheats fun out of it.
Would it be possible to get the trainer to get you up from a downed state, as if a player had revived you?
[Edited by HelioSDenton, 2/1/2014 9:22:11 AM]
1) we don't have the DLC
2) we don't plan to make options that unlock 'everything' as it would be used to unlock DLC on people that DONT have the DLC
3) likely the developers wouldn't like that..
Yeah, got mixed feelings on the Cloakers. They make it more entertaining and fun in Multiplayer, but they also pretty much make single player impossible on the higher difficulties, which cheeses me off something fierce. Sadly the Mods have decided to no longer update/change/add features to the trainer, so getting a Revival option isn't likely unless they change their minds. I'll keep my eyes peeled on other websites in the meantime to see if they can toss up a solution.
Nothing new needed
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Offshore Money
• Add 1000 Skill Points
+ 25 more options