Trainer Tools and Resources
There must be another location somewhere, but i have yet to find it.
So for example, you may need to search for the amount of points you see divided by 5 and/or + the total amount of remaining traits/5. Something like that.
its like the money on this game, it says 10.05bc, which is really something like 10050-9 or something like that.
Thanks kindly for your hard work!
* While the Tutorial is active the AI races will no longer pose a direct threat to the player until it’s completed or at least 75 turns have passed
* Ancient races expansion rate has been curtailed early in the game
* Fixed a bug that was causing a quest message to appear without player interaction
* Fixed Barbeck race ships not receiving supplies
* Planetary missiles bases will now reload ammo to full
* The race special ability Eco-Adaptive will now display its bonus - Can build a colony on any type of planet
* Quasi-Immortal and Immaterial race ability bonuses have been adjusted accordingly
Heh, I'm glad you guys are updating the trainer but wow, four updates in the span of just a few days after the game is released despite being in early-access testing for months, well I do hope you continue supporting the trainer despite that but it must be tiresome doing updates for it daily.
(Like say Dungeon Defenders, Magicka or Realms of Arkania Redux - still being updated - to name some "famous" examples.)
I do like that the developers are dedicated to supporting their game but daily updates shortly after release does point towards the game being released a bit too early though what do I know about game development.
Well, its not bugs they are fixing, most of it is balancing it out, when they made it harder, which was too hard for the new players, they have since made it more easier.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.