Company of Heroes 2 Discussion
[Edited by jackbig, 6/20/2013 3:01:12 PM]
- no Crossfire support (most bug in catalyst 13.x => 13.4, desactivated with 13.5+13.6 beta/caps)
- no optimisation
- more graphicals bugs
+ just preliminary driver for coh 2 "beta"
Agreed, it's pretty sad. However, I discovered that while playing around with Snow Detail, Physics, V-sync, and Texture Detail didn't really make much of a difference, turning off Anti-Aliasing made a HUGE difference.
I was then able to change my performance mode to single-display (not sure why the default is multi-display) and to re-enable AA in the Nvidia Control Panel (I used multi-GPU AA, since the game itself couldn't take advantage of my 690) and I couldn't even detect a performance hit. I imagine this same tweak would also work for AMD users. Hope it helps!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem