Grim Dawn Discussion
[Edited by Taurusplopp, 2/21/2017 3:25:54 PM]
The trainer has begun behaving strangely today. I'm using 220.127.116.11 AUTO-UPLOADING. I downloaded this on 2/20/2017.
The version number at the bottom of the game's main menu screen is 18.104.22.168
It was working fine until today. Now whenever I'm at the title screen and press "F1", the second the voice says "trainer activated" all animations on the screen freeze, and it is no longer possible to interact with any of the buttons.
1) Right clicking on the trainer and selecting "Run as Administrator"
2) Right clicking on the game icon, in the /steam/steamapps/common/Grim Dawn folder, and selecting "Run as Administrator"
3) Alt-tabbing out of the game to press the play button "Activate Manually" on the trainer itself, the alt-tabbing back.
4) Disabling my antivirus (ESET)
5) Quitting Malwarebytes
6) Updating video card drivers.
7) Running "repair.exe" in the steam game folder
8) Revalidating the installation through Steam
Still, animations freeze when the trainer activates. I can still hear the game music, and it no longer allows me to alt-tab and I have to end the task in the task manager.
Thank you for the work that you all put into this. Its been really great.
Course, knowing my luck, it'll be working absolutely perfectly tomorrow with no intervention from anyone.
Same exact issue as above.
My cheat engine table also stopped working today for half of its features.
Think we had a silent patch?
In game still shows 22.214.171.124 so I am not sure on how to even check this with Steam.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.