Call of Juarez: Gunslinger Discussion
Everytime I activate it the game crashes. Its the steam version 1.0.0na
If I activate(F1) at the main menu the game crashes while loading.
If I activate in game as soon as I do the game freezes and quickly crashes back to the desktop.
I have been using the trainers on this site for years so wouldn't post anything unless I had done the basics(UAC off etc, latest drivers, cold restart)
- hit indicator is now disabled in True West difficulty mode
- new option to disable crosshair regardless of the difficulty mode
- new option to adjust mouse sensitivity on duels
- new settings available in video.scr file
- additional checks before posting scores to the leaderboards
- additional credits
- fixed problems with audio on 7.1 output configurations
- fixed crashes related to using 7.1 audio configurations
- fixed potential crash when using long Steam nicknames with non-latin characters
- leaderboards now correctly display nicks with non-latin characters
- patched up heavy stuttering when using certain keyboard and mouse models
- workaround for blocks when booting the game on systems that have problems with video playback
- tweaked enemy behavior on duels to avoid duels with no conclusion
- fixed HUD gadget in Arcade mode sometimes not displaying "versus" friend's name
- fixed navigation and centering in My Score and Friends leaderboards
- tweaks and fixes in the Japanese localization
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.