Trainer Tools and Resources
1. It's not a permanent solution. It is a troubleshooting step. Microsoft has articles that explain how to disable all but the most critical of services to run Windows (this is one step above safe mode). Once you have determined that it's your AV (or if it is), it will be up to you on how to resolve the incompatibility.
2. Security templates must be changed to accommodate the different methods that developers use in games in order to stop external programs from being used to cheat.
Please see this on computer security:
Then i tried the old version of the trainer which for some reason i still had the rar of. And it threw me the exact same dll error but .... it worked. Yeah i know right i was like wtf why the OLD version works! Still the same engine so it's not that.
Sorry just not really sure whats happening here ...
Update : It worked once then immidiateley stopped working. Sorry fellas but that screams "sloppily coded" to me.
Update : Tried running that clean boot thing. Disabled everything except microsoft services. Still got the error.
[Edited by Ramezrh, 5/24/2013 11:44:31 PM]
Update : OK THATS IT! I've tried everything! I re registered the dll. Did a scannow ran my registry cleaner and a bunch of other things. All told i've been at this for three hours now. three hours just to get this silly trainer to run and i am sorry but i am hardly the only one having problems. This is definateley not a problem at my end.
[Edited by Ramezrh, 5/25/2013 12:45:24 AM]
[Edited by Ramezrh, 5/25/2013 12:45:49 AM]
[Edited by Ramezrh, 5/25/2013 12:46:31 AM]
[Edited by Ramezrh, 5/25/2013 12:48:41 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.