Lords of Football Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1) I have zero knowledge about playing soccer and strategy
2) does the game have money?
2) apparently you can only coach or command but you cannot really play the soccer part?
just curious what sort of things in the game might need a trainer.
The bar (or grade) decreases when you use it, and over the match length. So at the initial kickoff you may be able to pause for 5s, after 89mins you can only pause for a fraction of a second
And, obviously, MONEY
EDIT: It's more of a manager/people manager game, kind of like the FM series on Steam, just a different angle on it.
[Edited by Celticfang, 4/5/2013 12:03:37 PM]
I hate strategy games but seeing this reply from you Caliber... I must say it warmed my heart to see such commitment to the CH community
According to this, it doesn't seem like the trainer would need a whole lot of options, just a few. Which would definitely make it easier on the trainer creators.
It's a decent game though but I disagree the trainer would be easy to make at all.
Trainers aren't easy to make, But Cal and 0x90 Are goddamn pro's they are the best I've ever seen, If someone can do this it's them
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem