Trainer Tools and Resources
"StarForge v0.4.7, Now Live!
StarForge v0.4.7; Let there be light!
------ New Features ------
* Forging Terminal now required for most crafting - Crafting item will appear as hologram on the terminal
until it is complete, at which point it will fly over to you and appear in your inventory
* Multiplayer saving - Servers can now configure 2 additional properties: Whether to allow players to load
characters from their own hard drive, and how many characters they are allowed to have on that world.
Characters are listed as 1 of 3 things: "Remote" means the character only exists on the server (these
characters will always be available to load), "Local" means the character only exists on the players hard
drive (these characters are only available to load if the server allows it), and "Synced" means the
character exists on both the player's hard drive AND the server.
* Power System - Many items in the game now require power, such as turrets. Power is generated by various
sizes of generators, that provide power wirelessly to all power consumption devices within their range.
Power can also be "beamed" out of a generator's range by way of a variety of laser, mirror, and splitter
------ Changes ------
* The "Create Server" screen has been reworked to allow additional configuration, as well as loading of
previous saved worlds
* Saved games now include a screenshot, date, and game mode in the listing to make it easier to tell them apart
* Saved games no longer save whether the player is in a vehicle or not - this is for multiplayer balancing
* Character's health is now saved
* The server's IP address is now visible on the "Create Server" screen
* Improved networking for procedural weapons
* Tweaked some values for character movement
* Truck now takes damage from impacts
* Added FOV setting
* Land aliens now use physics for much of their animations & movements
* Adjusted appearance of blood
* Adjusted hover vehicles' upward force to reduce bottoming out
* Tweaked some rendering settings for trees on the procedural terrain
* Reworked many of the weapon sounds
* Items in inventory are now listed with a specific order so they won't move between visits to the inventory
* Minor graphical changes to icons in inventory
* Drastically improved performance of heavy rain
* Improved Ambient Occlusion
* Removed a lot of the annoying stuff on the vat & associated particles
* Tweaked the visuals of the clouds
* Made more game assets load while needed, instead of during startup; to improve load times and RAM usage
* Increased player's health recovery
* Characters no longer load at their last locations. They will always spawn above the vat.
------- Bug Fixes -------
* Procedural weapons are now saved properly
* Copy/Paste functionality added to IP Address input field!
* Fixed some network bugs for procedural weapons
* Fixed some bugs to do with screaming
* Prevented too many enemies from spawning in Fort Defence mode under certain circumstances
* Fixed some issues causing bright pink textures to show on some placeable objects
* Made settings apply themselves on startup
* Fixed an issue that could cause a kick or ban to not work
* Fixed an issue with the red highlight on an item when the player is aiming at it
--- Known Issues ---
* Sometimes "synced" saved characters can come out of sync, especially when the player is not the server. This can
cause many "local" saved characters to accumulate. Recommended workaround is to always load the server version, as
it will always work, however the "local" characters will still accumulate.
* The pallets that spawn initially when starting a game do not sync across multiplayer, though all other pallets sync properly.
* Under certain circumstances, power lasers won't sync to all clients.
* Weapons and items held by other players may not be visible in their hands when initially joining a server.
* Some computers may experience a framerate limit of 30 fps.
Last edited by LoudCore; 59 minutes ago"
Have a nice trainer update day
The games gets more wierd with every patch
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Unlimited Quickbar Items