BioShock Infinite Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
[Edited by raymondtoonen, 5/21/2013 7:09:58 PM]
[Edited by raymondtoonen, 5/21/2013 7:10:42 PM]
CHANGES INCLUDED IN PATCH 4
1) Improvements to help reduce frame-rate "hitching" or "stuttering" that may occur when playing the game on some hardware configurations.
NOTE: Frame-rate consistency is best when playing with the Graphics Option titled "Lock Framerate" set to ON (i.e. v-sync enabled).
2) Fix some users being unable to switch the Texture Detail option to any setting other than Low or Very Low.
NOTE: Users should now have all options available to them. However, playing on extremely high resolutions and/or detail levels can result in texture artifacts if the video card does not have enough video RAM to fully satisfy the memory requirements of that configuration. If this occurs, reducing resolution, graphics quality, and/or texture detail may help alleviate these artifacts.
3) Adjustments to the Mouse Sensitivity option to facilitate lowering sensitivity further
NOTE: This may cause changes to mouse sensitivity for existing players, requiring them to re-adjust sensitivity.
4) Fix for the Nav-Aid occasionally suggesting that the player use a Sky-Line that is not currently available for use.
5) Fix for a rare crash when using a Sky-Line Strike attack on a Handyman.
6) Fix for an issue that may cause checkpoint progress to become inaccessible and appear to be lost.
7) Changes to improve overall game stability.
(From the 2K forums.)
But in other options trainer is wonderful!
[Edited by Apellion, 5/23/2013 9:49:52 AM]
just relized this was my first post in 6 years as a member...
[Edited by kwraider, 6/10/2013 8:19:28 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.