Tomb Raider Discussion
I have no trouble placing this game in my top three or four single-player games of all time. I absolutely love the new Tomb Raider game. In fact, I joined this community because of it.
Square-Enix EU has already filed for a trademark on the name "Tomb Raider: Reflections" but whether that name is reserved for the next Tomb Raider installment or an upcoming DLC is unknown which leaves room for guessing.
Can't say I'm surprised. The game was just over-hyped and not really all that good. It had good graphics and sounds but the gameplay was "meh" at best. Oh well, I was done with TR many years ago. Sometimes it's best to just let sleeping dogs lie. Game developers really got to come up with something new instead of rehashing the same old games over and over again with newer graphics. People are thirsty for completely new games that set a new standard.
The article is 100% irrelevant for two reasons.
1. "These figures do not account for digital sales."
2. The consoles are at the very end of their life cycle, with upcoming consoles long since spotted on the horizon.
I'd gladly elaborate both of these points, but I don't really think it's necessary.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem