Brutal Legend Discussion
No options activated.
[Edited by PWizard, 2/27/2013 9:30:29 PM]
We have released another patch to the game. We have a lot of big fixes and will continue to work on the remaining issues and listening to the feed back from out community. It is important to us to give you the best experience possible.
• Terrible stuttering/low framerate that some players experienced after pausing the game (including opening the map) should now be now fixed. This required (temporarily) disabling interpolated rendering. We’ll re-enable interpolated rendering once we having the timing issue that affected some players worked out. Hi-fi (60 fps) sim is still enabled (if you turn the option on).
• Missing background in Motor Forge is fixed.
• Fixes and improvements for the in-game radial menus based on player feedback.
• Fixed the shadows in the intro area of the game and in additional trouble spots
Major Known Issues
• Alt+Tab can lead to black textures.
• Interpolated rendering is disabled until we have a solution that works on all platforms.
They should have done a better (longer?) beta test before releasing this.
So you can use it right away without cool-down time and others like that...
Which have a cool-down timer on them...
Other then that very awesome trainer and keep up the great work...
I agree, and they had this in playable BETA weeks prior to release and still are yet to get it right.
Does anyone smell "forced to stick to the release date" even though its unfinished.
The beta section only pertained to the multiplayer battles...
As anyone who pre-ordered had access to the beta multiplayer part of the game...
[Edited by Thirdphaze, 2/28/2013 1:29:42 AM]
[Edited by Thirdphaze, 2/28/2013 1:30:06 AM]
That being said, good work CH-crew. Shame it currently doesn't work.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.