Dead Space 3 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I've read some reviews on this game and I'm coming up with some mixed views. Also the inbuilt purchasing system is a perverse idea which im not quite sure on yet. Is the game as indepth as ds1 and 2 or should I wait till it falls in price.
I have played all 3 dead space games This is as much in depth as the others Alittle less scary on purpose from what I read in dev interviews which you will also see on Totalbiscut comments section. Only thing I dont like is that you have to do co-op to get all unlockables in game. Hope this is some help
- Properly timed new suits
- Interesting new weapon upgrade system
- Different kinds of waves ( in comparison with 2 )
- Some original quests/ side-quests
- Creature pounces can be annoying ( spamming 'e' for 30 seconds isnt my idea of fun )
- weapon system becomes surplus once your realise all you need is a beefed-up shotgun and some kind of long-range gun for the non-zombies
Overall I'd give it a 790 out of 1000
I think i'll wait for the $ price to fall before I shell out my hard earned shekels for this.
Changed the FOV and it helped.
Game gets real interesting in later levels.
Puzzles are frustrating in the higher levels.
Not worth buying in-game stuff from the developers
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem