XCOM: Enemy Unknown Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Ty again and best regards,
[Edited by The Admiral, 1/12/2013 2:46:14 AM]
I have not yet run the trainer with out making changes in the barracks. I've always been to lazy to make those changes every time I'm in the field. I will try that this evening tho to narrow down my problem.
Trainer loaded, game loaded, Main menu F1, Load savegame, wait 2 minutes in main screen: Game Freezes
Game loaded, trainer loaded, Main menu F1, Load savegame, wait 2 minutes in main screen: Game Freezes
I'm not sure what else I could possibly do
First: Verify the integrity of your game cache. Do this by right clicking on your game in the Steam library. Select "Properties. Then click on the tab labeled "Local Files." Now select "Verify Integrity of Game Cache..." This will discover whether, or not, you have any corrupted files in the game's program itself. If you have never done this before; note that it will repair any unresolved files automatically.
Second: There is the possibility that your saved game files are in some way corrupted. You may simply need to start a new game.
Try these two measures out, and hopefully one will solve your issues. If not, hopefully, someone with a greater understanding of the issue may come forward to help. People are always willing to help out here. Some threads just get lost in the shuffle if you will pardon the expression.
I had uninstalled it last night, if I waited a day I could have tested it out.
Just make sure no 3rd party applications are blocking the trainer, that includes anti-spyware software etc.
1) the last patch the game developers added 75+ steam triggers to the game to crash the game or freeze it if the game detects changes in the game code in memory
2) we addressed this and created a new trainer to get around this
3) instructions are important in the new trainer
4) with all that said, i started the trainer, started the game, pressed F1 at the main menu, and loaded no less than 8 different savegames without any problems
5) so likely you have version mismatch, or something from here:
it going wrong
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem