Assassin´s Creed III Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Sometimes it works. Other times it does not. But the things I find that result in it resetting are:
1. Not keeping both joysticks at the right angles
2. Not hitting right trigger enough times when the timer starts
Seems the game just LOVES repeated hitting on certain buttons and the response time sucks no matter what it is (especially animal encounters) when using a joystick on the PC.
my eye/hand coordination isn't the best there is..
[Edited by ShadowTaken, 11/30/2012 10:16:02 AM]
I never tried playing the game with keyboard+mouse since most games nowadays seems to be built around consoles.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Always Run
• Save/Load Position (Teleport)
+ 11 more options