Trainer Tools and Resources
VIDEO DEMONSTRATION: Link
You probably need Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or above, otherwise the trainer will crash.
You can download it here: www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=21
(You'll only need to install it once)
Using this Trainer
Launch the trainer first, then launch the Game and then Press F1 at the Main Menu.
Listen for "Trainer Activated".
Press desired hotkey (trainer) and/or double click on a value (editor) to change it.
Numpad 1: Infinite Health
Numpad 2: No Reload/Unlimited Ammo
Edit: Maximum Health
Edit: Player Size (Two different versions)
Edit: Player Speed
Edit: Player Width
Edit: Ammo (Total)
Edit: Ammo In Clip
Double click on value to change it.
- Infinite/Lock Health:
You can still die when something one-hit-kills you.
- No Reload/Unlimited Ammo:
Freezes the last bullet in your clip.
- Enhanced Teleporter:
Save as many locations as you want. Export or import them easily. Please note that list will not auto save upon exit. So make sure
you export list first before exiting trainer.
- Make sure you have the right version
- Press F1 key to activate the trainer. You'll hear a "trainer activated" sound.
- Disable your AV (Antivirus), download the trainer again and add an exception to the trainer executable.
- Make sure you have bought the game from a distribution the trainer supports
[Edited by PWizard, 10/29/2012 11:30:36 AM]
secondly: all options for player works fine but for gun no. All ammo and ammo in clip doesnt work for me :P
EDIT: it works but kinda different way :P there is just 1 bullet in magazine and its unlimited
[Edited by DustEater, 10/27/2012 8:46:05 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.