Medal of Honor: Warfighter Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I am sick of most FPS games like COD where I can complete the game in a six hour setting. if I play sixty dollars for a game to just play the campaign I want it to be at least 12 to 15 hours.
Saw the gameplay and asked my friends about it. After watching at least 10 hours worth of gameplay, and combining my experience in BF3, COD, and BO along w/ other FPS games, I could tell you the following:
1. Campaign is again, simply there to provide you w/ basics on how you have to play in multiplayer match. They just throw in a random "Iran or Russian doing bad stuff, let's go kick ass" theme in every game and then w/ that, they dump in gameplay that is more about 'training for MP' than 'fun in SP'.
If you want a long campaign you WILL NOT get it from this game. This game is EA and DICE's answer to COD franchise...so you can guess the rest.
However I will say this: The multiplayer is very fun to play...though not as fast as the arcady MW franchise, it has its own semi-hardcore feel like you get in BF3. It's all up to you. I would rather wait till all the dlc come out in one bundle then get it. Since EA is doing that w/ BF3 a lot.
[Edited by Sutek, 10/24/2012 7:11:15 AM]
not to mention, the game is unstable as hell, i think at most, i played for half an hour before a crash, usually within 10 minutes of starting up
[Edited by Drenus, 10/24/2012 9:08:52 AM]
Max Payne 3 was able to have a 15 hour campaign and also has fun multiplayer as well.
I agree and if they dont wanna be bothered to do that why not just do mp atleast then they might do it right.
Exactly. Instead of having a 6 hour plot ridden mess of a game they should just take out the SP and just make the game MP only.
MoH is just another franchise that got some kind of 'identity amnesia'. Frankly, when I saw this game tries to put alot of COD elements into itself...
BTW, the driving / chasing section really sucks.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem