originally posted by Fuse451
Getting the trainer to work without crashing the game.
1. Load game without the trainer.
2. Go to the barracks, swap out something in a couple of soldier's loadouts (armor, guns whatever). Something that will make the save game have something new to save. You can swap back before missions so no worries.
3. Save Game, doesn't have to be a new slot.
4. Exit to Main Menu
5. Load the game you just saved.
6. Looking at your Base, ALT-TAB out to Desktop. Now fire up the Trainer.
7. Back in game, looking at your base, hit F1, you'll hear 'Trainer Activated'.
8. Trainer worked fine for me for here on thru. Took some tinkering to figure this out.
Hope this helps, I know everyone's PC is a little different, this is what works for me. Reminder to set the Compatibility Properties, Privilege Level to Run this Program as Administrator (at least that's how I have mine set).
Thanks cheat happens for great Trainers.