XCOM: Enemy Unknown Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
regarding money, i don't know what to tell you other than what other people suggested
1) save your game while at the base. close the game. launch game again, load game while at base. try money option then.
2) you use the option and THEN click somewhere to go to another area (like RESEARCH) and then back to see it has changed.
3) try alt tab out to windows desktop and then back while at main base screen to see if money will work then
4) some people report using the game in windowed mode and having better success.
again, i can't 'fix' something that works fine here. i did the option two different ways and BOTH WAYS worked here.
saying 'hellooooo mods' doesn't help. this week we have had an incredible amount of new games, some of which are AAA games, and games like borderlands 2 and torchlight 2 updating over and over as well.
with the bad response about money, it's not likely i will be doing any other 'resources' work like engineers and scientists any time soon. in fact we may REMOVE the money option due to all the bad feedback.
Eitherway, thank you very much for the hard work.
That being said, if you have to take the money option out of the trainer than you have to do what you have to do. Hopefully cheatscapes.com will have one I can pay for soon
Sure you can boost HP but taking damage still puts your soldiers out of action for a while.
Do you think its possible to make it so your soldiers don't take damage even when hit?
EDIT: Scratch that. I got it working. The ONLY things I did were:
1) Edited the XComGame\Config\DefaultEngine.ini file to remove the + symbols in front of the PC Startup Movies lines to remove intro movies manually.
2) Saved, loaded up the game, had to save all my graphics settings again - including borderless windowed at max res.
3) Quit, started up trainer, did NOT hit F1 at the menu. Loaded savegame, hit F1 on the main 'ant's nest' screen (not in any room), hit 9 three times, watched 30,000 credits being added. Barracks edit options worked as well.
Must be either editing the config file, setting windowed/borderless, or only activating trainer after loading savegame.
[Edited by TSquare, 10/12/2012 2:38:15 PM]
that is a screenshot of my folder showing no defaultengine.ini file
I searched through all the others and could not find a PC Startup Movies or just startup movies with a + sign in front of it.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.