Borderlands 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I'm not entirely sure, but 10,000 in the editor is +1000%.
[Edited by Daseriu, 9/26/2012 7:19:47 PM]
184 = 50.0%
464 = 100.0%
1170 = 200.1%
215444 = 10000%
I like even numbers so thats what I am aiming for.
1. Start Trainer
2. Start Game + press INSERT key
3. Load a save game and move a bit
4. Open your map (huge map) and set a waypoint via rightclick somewhere
5. Tab out and press the button 'Teleport to waypoint'.
If this doesn't help, try it in Window mode (I haven't tested it with fullscreen).
Are player speed and size meant to work right now? When I change the player speed, nothing happens and when I return to the editor it's reverted to the original 440 speed. With the player size, the value doesn't revert but there's no effect in the game.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Health
+ 16 more options