Borderlands 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
- Added a toggle for whether textures should fade or pop in when a higher-resolution version loads. High-end computers can disable this to avoid seeing lower-resolution textures streaming in.
- Added the ability to reset all challenge progress for a character once they've completed 85% of all non-DLC, non-area-specific challenge levels. This will keep the player's current challenge bonuses and rank, but reset all challenge progress to 0 and allow challenges to be re-completed for additional ranks and bonuses. Resetting is available on the "challenges" screen of the status menu and will display as a tooltip at the bottom of the screen if the player has met the criteria.
- Fixed a bug where profile files set to "read only" were not being saved.
- Fixed a performance issue in Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty content with PhysX set to Medium or High.
I know they have to get tired of all the updates, but at least this is a AAA awesome game, and not some crummy little indie game that gets patched once a week for two years straight!!
(glares at Magicka)
Cal and Pwizard deserve all the money and cake in the world. (And that "0x90" person deserves props, too.)
OK, I guess that wraps up another unabashed CH fanboy post...
However, does stink that it's keeping the cheathappens crew busy with the updates
Anyone seen any good item editors out there? There was a rumor of one floating around but it suddent disappeared along with the videos on youtube, lol. I'm guessing Gearbox got after them.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.