Borderlands 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Previous versions you could increase as many as you wanted. If you happen to have more than 20 existing free skill points to allocate and attempt to use this option, you will lose them all back to zero. But at least you can add 10-20 and allocate them before doing more.
1) Thank the team for making the trainer.
2) Announce any bugs and/or problems with trainer, promptly edited to explain it was user error for not following the directions or reading the FAQs page.
3) Spam complaints and demands that the trainer needs updating within seconds of a patch release... ad nauseam.
This pancake talk is taking valuable info away from PWizard and Caliber from knowing, every second, what we're impatiently demanding from them.
Thanks Caliber and PWizard... you guys and the whole team are sooooo freakin' patient with us. I don't know how you do it. Nerves of Steel!
Just save/leave to the main menu then resume your game and the chest will be closed again.
I'm level 20 and I've worked through most of the game on my own. Seeing as it was mentioned that you needed to be at least Level 2 for the health option to actually work, the fact that it still doesn't work for me feels a little weird.
[Edited by IamLEAM1983, 9/26/2012 1:13:07 AM]
I was gutted last night when my previous trainer stopped working because of an update to the game. I woke up this morning and there was the new release, fantastic. I haven't tried it yet but thanks for everything.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.