Borderlands 2 Discussion
Ran a session with the latest trainer. Tested options 1-5, * and F6. No crash and all seemed to work properly. Think the crash is on your end, buddy.
Ran the trainer with several options and it works fine. Sounds like a game update issue, not a trainer issue.
I thank you in advance for any help you can give me.
[Edited by ServiusTheBear, 8/31/2013 12:41:08 PM]
To disable UAC follow these steps:
1) Press the start button.
2) Type "UAC" and click on "Change User Account Control settings".
3) Move the slider to "Never Notify".
4) Click OK and reboot your computer.
Even if this doesn't help you with your problem, you should still disable UAC, but only if you are an advanced PC user. This is like the first thing I do after a fresh OS reinstall.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Unlimited Health
+ 16 more options