XCOM: Enemy Unknown Discussion
1. The faster your research the shorter the game became, because newer aliens and missions appeared much quicker than normal and you end up getting to the last phase of the game.
2. You still have to catch aliens alive, which will be hard with too much OP hardware at your disposal, especially strong stats for your troops.
Isn't the game only being released in a week? (or Tuesday for Americans and Australians)
Shame the UK steam release isnt till 11th, though that does mean you guys have 2 days to come up with a traienr before i can even play.
[Edited by Ashar, 10/6/2012 7:23:05 AM]
You could always use an American VPN and fool steam or whatever digital distribution site that you are american :P
If he where to do that and steam found he could run the risk of them hitting his account with the infamous BAN-Hammer. So I dont recomend it.
Other than that, just chill and wait. CH, almost, always have a cheat for great new games like X-Com etc. I am personally looking forward to getting the gaem on friday so I dont have to take a few days of from work, but hey, thats just me.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem