Diablo 3 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
[Edited by CCFDMAN1, 5/22/2012 3:13:56 PM]
Now onto online gaming I always thought it was illegal to force anyone to do anything, but these gaming companies are forcing online play down our throats and its starting to get out of hand, sorry to say let the hackers destroy it I wish they would start doing it to all games that require you to be online just to play single player or any aspect of the game that you buy, maybe then they would see that being online all the time isn't the best idea, I think Sony got that one the hard way lol.
Another thing we don't pay for the friggin programs like steam, origin or any of them we pay for the bloody game, if I wanted the programs I would have install them myself.
[Edited by Hells_nuke, 5/22/2012 6:44:34 PM]
[Edited by Hells_nuke, 5/22/2012 6:45:04 PM]
I agree more with this post than any others I have seen on this thread.
In going along with this, when you set up your BNET account, the EULA states the same thing: buy purchasing the game with the intent to play it you are agreeing to abide by their rules, which are subject to change at any time of their pleasing. The games are technically property of Blizzard and you are purchasing a license to use the game.
Sort of like renting a car without the insurance: you can play around all you want, but if you mess it up you'll pay for it in the end.
1. Its not an mmo, so it won't be free 2 play as you are not paying a monthly sub for it.
2. Don't be a dipstick and wait for someone to make an emulator for it, quality programming deserves respect, and the fact the masses don't see this cause they are greedy gits and want everything for free, they will be the cause of the death of the PC platform as a viable gaming platform.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Enhanced Character Speed (IMPROVED)
• Reveal Map
+ 2 more options