I respect other people's beliefs though, since I have no right in changing their beliefs - But I would expect the very same from them.
[Edited by HonestGamer, 5/14/2012 8:37:09 PM]
I do like the idea of some religions which promote peace and goodwill but at the same time you don't need to believe in a divine entity to be a good person either.
but my faith dont go any longer
It's much better to just respect other people's beliefs and continue on with your lives.
But, my answer to the original post is that no, I'm not religious. And I don't really believe in a god. Whether I believe that there is a god or not is something else entirely. I was religious when I was younger, but, to put it simply, it wasn't for me
1. The one who stays loyal to his/her belief.
2. The one who is tired of his religion and changes it.
3. The one who is tired of his religion and does not believe in it anymore, without changing it. But He/She accepts the basis of the previous religion (God for example).
4. The one who completely does not believe in any religions.
5. The one who goes further and becomes and Anti-Religion of his previous religion.
People have one of those 5 beliefs, nothing else. It's the matter of your situation and people whom you talk to. If you were born as a Muslim, your mind is affected by your situation, cuz you live in a Middle-Eastern or an Asian country.
But some guys tell that the truth is one thing. Something EXISTS or DOESN'T EXISTS, so do God. This may be true, but under one condition: A human must be able to reach a point to decide whether it exists or doesn't exists. I mean the truth may EXISTS, but a human can't tell if it exists or not. In this case, that truth doesn't exists for human (and this is important). For example, you can't tell the roots of the below mathematical equation EXACTLY:
Galva proved that it's not possible for a human being to calculate the exact roots of this equation. It has root(s), but WE cannot find it. Unless we use computers (that's not exact too, but close).
I told these things to people who say that God exists for sure, or doesn't exist for sure. We have to guess. We must compare what we get and then reach a conclusion. I myself do not believe in god. "Human even can't create an ant, but has created hundreds of gods".
If there was an afterlife, it's not necessary to live here.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem