Major League Baseball 2K12 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1) Start Cheat Engine
2) Run MLB 2K12
3) Load up your custom player in game and proceed to the skills screen
4) ALT+TAB out to Cheat Engine
5) In Cheat Engine, click the icon in the top left -- the tooltip should read "Select a process to open"
6) Choose the process named "mlb2k12.exe"
**Here's the part some might find confusing at first...**
7) Click "Add Address Manually," on the right in Cheat Engine
8) The addresses to add and their respective functions are as follows:
- Pitching: 01622870
- Batting: 01622864
- Fielding: 01622868
- Baserunning: 0162286C
9) Add these addresses via the "Add Address" screen -- I recommend naming them in the "Description" box for easy reference
10) Once you've added the addresses for the values you want to change, they should show up in the box at the bottom of the Cheat Engine window
11) Next to each address, double-click on the number under the "Value" column and change it to the number of skill points you want to add
12) Check the box to the left of the addresses you've changed -- if you leave them checked, you will keep this number of skill points, no matter how many points you spend; checking, then unchecking them will simply add the skill points for you to use up normally
13) Return to the game and level up your skills
14) ALT+TAB back out to Cheat Engine and set the values back to zero
15) Done; close Cheat Engine
If any find this step-by-step walkthrough confusing, I can post a video up on YouTube outlining the process.
Hope this helps.
I had hoped Cheat Happens would have a trainer for skill points but to no avail.
[Edited by Sean Coppock, 11/4/2013 3:27:57 PM]
[Edited by seancoppock, 11/4/2013 3:29:30 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem