Endless Space Discussion
Thanks for the trainer, free research has been a godsend.
1) To CH team. Just for the silent content and happy majority which is very greatful for your (CH) work is not overshouted by people who cannot even read readme.txt I'd like to say "Thanks! Great work. Please continue"
2) 1.09 version is out. But trainer for 1.05 seems to work.
I was using the trainer fine when it was 1.08, but as soon as it changed to 1.09 I couldn't get the trainer to even activate. After a while of goofing around with various things (running as admin, starting the trainer after the game, etc.) I managed to get it to work.
I just kept hitting F1 over and over again while at the main menu for about a minute straight. I don't know if it just had to 'hook' into the game's memory or something at a specific time, but I got it to work. Went in game and the options still worked fine. (At least dust does... I haven't used the research one).
So if anyone is having any troubles, try that.
PWiz and Cal, as always thanks for the hard work. Just trying to do my part to offset some of the stupid negativity.
Also, current version works with 1.09 for those who aren't troubleshooting before complaining. Run the trainer as an admin - I do this for all trainers as a default to avoid potential issues.
Read the READ ME included with the trainer.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Unlock Research