originally posted by yobo
1) Download the free VPN client from www.flyvpn.com/download, you can get either version.
2) Don't bother registering an account they provide you with free trial username/password here www.flyvpn.com/freetrial
3) Before logging into the VPN, make sure you're already logged into the Origin client.
4) Log in with whatever password is on at that page at the time. You'll have to use whatever combination they have at the time of Hong Kong ME3 release.
5) A menu will pop up when you log in, keep every setting default except select the "Asia" tab and click on one of the HongKong IP VPNs. Hit connect, it should then automatically disappear into your task bar.
6) Start up Mass Effect 3 from your shortcut or origin client.
7) Your game should unlock.
8) After release date authentication, you can disconnect from the VPN and uninstall it if you desire.