Mass Effect 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Now im using the "MASS EFFECT 2 MEGA TRAINER (STEAM/D2D)" for the Origin . Don't know why but the retail version is always crashing the game ^^.
My exe version is to be exact (properties) 1.0.1593.2, product version 01593.02
1. Launch the Mass effect 2 launcher in admin mode from the program files folder instead of on the origin client
2. Use the Cheat Happens MegaTrainer for steam/d2d work. Use the first trainer, not any of the updated patched versions.
3. Activate the trainer after you have loaded your game.
Try using this one: Link
Also try the instructions provided by Packers4's post above and see if it helps.
Origin, 64 Bit Windows 7
I tried all the versions of the cheat and nothing worked. The game keeps on crashing on pretty much every version except one, the original version one doesn't crash. However, when I activate the game and make a selection using the number pad nothing happens.
I don't think these versions were designed for Origin, 64bit Windows 7.
Will there be a fix please?
i think they need to fix it of bring out a new train for the game
or something alonge them lines.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem