Batman: Arkham City Discussion
I have retail version in this game and i have try playing offline and unlimited health crashes game also i try online and same happened also same happened updated game and online playing. I have run as administrator both trainer and game but no use same happened. Is there fix in this send me to link what i can do to make it work or is there someone who can help me out? no matter what you do that helath option does not work. Has someone get to work on retail version trainer in retail game version?
2. You need to provide additional details about your difficulties for CHU's staff to be remotely useful to you. "Game crashes" tells us literally nothing about what version of the game you're using, how you obtained the game (and be honest if it's a pirated version), what region it comes from, how your computer firewall and AV programs are setup, error messages that are displayed at the time of crash, if your game installation differs from the normal, etc.
All of this information should be easy to provide if you actually systematically went through all of the steps in the trainer troubleshooting guide instead of just reading and saying yourself "no way that could be what's wrong". It's there for a reason and why 99% of topics of "omfg trainer not work" or "omfg trainer crashes" are deleted or responded with the steps from the trainer troubleshooting guide. This is especially true since we have mixed results with the majority of the trainer users using it without any error on the latest versions suggesting that the problem is not the actual update itself.
TLDR: Not enough information. Go to the trainer troubleshooting guide.
[Edited by moderator Neo7, 2/14/2012 11:23:25 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem