Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1. Delete your savegames and start from the beginning. I know! It sucks to lose a lot of gameplay, but it's the only way to fix the quest.
2. Start your new career or character just as you did and continue to use the trainer as you normally would.
3. This is the most important. Instead of levelling up and being all hardcore and badass like you want to hold back and do the main storyline quests first just until you finish Hunters Hunted.
4. Enjoy the game as you normally would doing side quests, faction quests, and main quests however you wish.
Hope this helps. And before you say it's a bad suggestion I've done searching and this seems to be the best option. Trust me I had the problem and tried multiple solutions that didn't end up working. I lost over 20 hours of game play racked up since the game's release, but I'm doing it over now and at least the quest line isn't broken. It seems though that is the only quest that gets broken if you explore too far, level up too high, or something.
Enjoy the game ladies and gentlemen.
From reading posts on the official forum, there's not going to be a patch any time soon. Basically, the lead dev says he wants to get it right the first time, rather than patching, then have to patch more stuff, etc etc.
Doing that means they need extensive testing, which they basically can't afford and can't get from EA. So they refuse to patch until they can do it right.
Personally, and selfishly, I'd be happy to have to patch the game a few times if it means I can play the damn thing without having to give up 45 hours of gameplay and start again.
Actually, it looks like things have moved along a bit since I last checked on the forum.
"We should have news regarding the first patch very soon, what platforms, what it will contain etc., and fwiw we sincerely appreciate that you guys care this much about our game, and us."
That was posted a couple of days ago, so by their current schedule, we should hear something in about a month or so.
[Edited by Skyheart, 4/27/2012 4:51:42 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem