I've read that installing a BETA driver can solve the issue , Is that true ? and is it any BETA driver or a specific one ? note that I played Assassin's Creed II , Company of Heroes : Tales of Valor maxed with no problems .
My full specs:
i5 2410-M 2.3 - 2.9 GHz
Geforce GT 525M
6 Gigs of Ram
Thanks in advance
[Edited by illusionest, 1/21/2012 10:23:39 AM]
My advice would be to try and play without any shadows. Shadows is a big resource killer with GPU's.
Actully I did play without shadows , and I know it's not an amazing card , but let me say this again : Many videos I saw , and many benchmarks with less specs have more fps than mine , Actully they have the same fps I get when turning off shadows !
And there are people I know have AC Revelations on the same Notebook maxed with higher fps than my medium brotherhood !!!
2. Remove unwanted programs from being run, having 100's of silly "free" programs like IM smileys, multitudes of anti-spyware etc will cause slowness.
3. Make sure drivers are up to date.
4. Make sure the laptop is well ventilated, to prevent overheating.
5. Make sure Windows is up to date with patches etc.
1. I defrag it once a week
2. I don't have any unwanted but a one or two and i close them always
3. Drivers are up to date expept for nvidia which is late be 1 driver and i will install the newest BETA 290.53
4. I have a Cooler and the heat never goes up than 76 C
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem