Batman: Arkham City Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Thanks to CH for all the hard work they put in on this trainer!
Sorry, should have said that I had the trainer activated but I had turned the options off because of the scripted deaths. I figured it would have been like in Arkham Asylum with the Scarecrow challenges where if you miss you die and with that game, I had to turn off the health option or the game would freeze. So, to sum up, the trainer was active, and I had been using the unlimited health option (pretty much the only option I use anyway) but I had turned the options off during the flying parts. I did, however, turn it back on during the fighting part at the end but I still had no problems. Hope that's clearer than it sounds.
Thats great thanks, just got past it myself. I deactivated the trainer before i started it though. I figured the same thing as i was always restarting asylum
Super strength equals 1 shot or one hit from NPC to kill the "Bat Brain"
X58 I7920 (water cooled)
12 gigs XMP1 profile
Win 7 Pro 64 bit
Phoenix Pro SSD
GTX 590 (water cooled) running a Sony 60" 1920 x 1080
it's not a glitch:
let me clarify. we recently updated the trainer to work a different way to take care of the 'crashing in 20 minutes' complaints. the way this trainer works, it isn't constantly updating the batman 'base address' to compare it when damage is being done. so i suggest a few things:
1) if you are using the super strength option, then make sure to turn on the unlimited health option. in fact you might turn health option off and on a few times and THEN turn on the super strength option just before you are going to use it.
2) if you see that you are getting killed over and over instantly with super strength option, make sure to 'recapture' the batman base by turning off and back on a few times the unlimited health option. you don't have to have unlimited health on all the time to use the super strength option, but you might need to recapture the batman base by using the unlimited health option a few times, especially after cutscenes, between levels, etc.
i hope this helps,
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem