Serious Sam 3: BFE Discussion
Just wondering, how is the game? I want to buy the game but currently busy playing Skyrim, BF3, Saint's Row 3 and few others. So don't want to spend money for something that I could enjoy from its previous installments. So if anyone got the game, please do tell us the goods and the bads.
Seeing the Red Mechanoid for the first time in SS3 was like - "F*ck this sh*t I am running away"
GFX are great, sounds are great, music is great...
What I didn't like was... errm... actually scratch that, haven't found anything yet....
[Edited by madatcheats, 11/24/2011 6:23:36 PM]
Yes it's worth it and if you can do without the achievements you can use the ingame cheats. Btw the game hasn't crashed on me.
My only complaints about the game are 2 fold:
1) It took ages to finally get a decent arsenal. I think they have you running around with only the pistol and shotgun for a little too long. Ammo for assault rifle is scarce too so can't use it much early on.
2) Getting a little tired of the environment and (please don't spoil it in replies or whatever) so far it doesn't look like it's going to change much. The color palette is basically starting to bore me a bit, previous installments had me going through more variation by now. But we'll see, I'm still quite early in the game I think.
I'm praying to come across some plain but effective, humongous fields with endless hordes getting thrown at me i.e old school Serious Sam style.
I like the urban touch and the situations it brings, but so far it's a bit too many walls and buildings instead of more ammo and enemies.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem