Assassin´s Creed: Revelations Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
It's the same in this as it was in ACB. Around 20 minutes is the max per mission. This has been hours, and it was never listed as "unknown" in the past either. No, things like this particular incident did not happen in ACB.
Edit: Apparently this particular assassin stays away on this mission until you reach a particular memory in the story-line.
[Edited by Draesk, 11/30/2011 4:27:23 PM]
No real complaints, most of the issues are pretty easily dealt with. I've stuck clear of the ulimited ammo cheat because it prevents you from getting the medicine in the Wounded Eagle mission.
This. Those damn defense mini games are incredibly annoying. A morale cheat would be awesome.
Unlimited SP also has a caveat - it would appear that if you leave it enabled while a recruit is on a mission, they will not gain any SP. This isn't really an issue if properly managed (ie: do not enable it on missions that include a recruit with 0 SP), and it seems to work fine under all other normal circumstances. The money option also seems to be immune to regular "degradation". Inventory addition options (3-7) still do not work under any circumstances for me, however.
Fortunately, after some experience, management of the infinite ammo option appears to be relatively easy, assuming you do it correctly from the beginning. Simply:
1) Do not purchase the lethal pouch at all. This will be given to you in a mission where Yusaf teaches you how to craft bombs. Failure to follow this step has the most damaging consequences of all.
2) Disable the option prior to throwing bombs in game. Failure to do so may result in you not being able to craft or buy more bombs of that type.
3) Disable the option prior to crafting bombs from within your inventory.
4) Disable the option prior to using the crafting table. Failure to do so will result in you being unable to use, craft or buy the class(es) of bomb that you modified while at the crafting table.
5) The option can be re-enabled after completing any of the actions described in points 2 - 4. However, do not forget to disable it again if you wish to perform the above actions again.
Failure to follow most steps will require you to reload to a point prior to where you committed the error. In step 1, this may result in you having to start your game from scratch.
When I press F1 in the Main Menu as always I hear "Activated", but during gameplay nothing happens when I press NUM1, NUM2, etc.
PWizard, do you want my .exe to check what's wrong?
NUM9, NUM0, / and * work just fine... 1-8 not.
[Edited by Thorin49, 12/1/2011 11:02:44 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.