Saints Row: The Third Discussion
This is not possible on Windows 8. It is strongly recommended you have a dual boot configuration with Windows 7 to use trainers.
EDIT: My problem is that the SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD TRAINER (DX9+DX11) PATCH 05.30.2012 crashes after the game loads from the title screen into the actual gameplay.
[Edited by knoximus, 6/11/2013 5:21:16 PM]
EDIT again: Never mind. I completely turned off the AV and Firewall and it worked. Got that from the trainer troubleshooting guide.
[Edited by knoximus, 6/11/2013 5:42:11 PM]
Not quite sure how to solve this one.
i got a similar problem on Win7 64bit, with the latest Steam version of the game.
Trainer does activate, but game crashes while loading.
Antivirus is off, Trainer runs as admin.
I even removed IE10, no change, still crashes.
Any hints left?
1. Set trainer and steam to run in admin mode all the time.
2. Turn off all Security programs or tell them to ignore the trainer.
3. Revert your IE10 to IE9 - (Possible sort).
With 1 and 2 done you should be fine. If not you have something interfering with the trainer. Or you do not have the up to date game!
Note just ran a test with the latest trainer and it works fine.
No chance of running the program without a crash. As soon as the loading screen pops up, the game crashes to the desktop.
Any help would be appreciated
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.