Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Yes the horse dose do that attacking thing since its a war horse and yeah its attacks do kinda suck. Also yeah I do kinda worry about hitting it to. But if if dies you can buy another from the same place. Only thing is it costs you another 1000 gold.
Oh and a side note I had a glitch with them horse vanished while I was on it and also when I stood in front of it. It turned its head to look at me and I was inside its head. (No brains completely empty).
Click --> Link
- Physics - If you've never seen the bug where your horse suddenly flies off after you dismount: www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_KPvdowTlk
- Attack AI - No idea what determines whether the horse attacks or flees. I've been attacked by two equally geared melee bandits before. I dismount to fight them. First one the horse charges in and helps me kill. Second one the horse flips out and runs away.
Or the horse will suicide into dragons and vampires but woah now a simple wolf? FLEE!
One time I had to go attack some place on an island in the middle of a lake so I parked my horse across the shore and swam on to the island started stealthing. Suddenly detected because apparently my horse decided to swim across and assault the island too.
- Stay AI - Where the !@#% did my horse go? Sometimes i'll park it some place. And it will randomly decide to run away for no reason. No mobs nearby.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem